当前位置

首页 > 语文基础 > 素材 > 关于外国支票兑现的金融英语口语素材大纲

关于外国支票兑现的金融英语口语素材大纲

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 1.33W 次

toshio murata has received a dollar check from his friend in sanfrancisco.

关于外国支票兑现的金融英语口语素材

村田俊夫收到了他的朋友从旧金山寄来的美元支票。

he is asking the clerk at the foreign exchange department of the higashi bank to cash it .

他正在要求东银行外汇部门的职员将这张支票兑现。

clerk :may i help you ,sir ?

职员:可以为您帮忙吗,先生?

murata:yes,please frind in san francisco sent me this check for $123.45 .i would like to cash itand get yen for it .

村田:谢谢。我在旧金山的朋友寄给我一张123美元45美他的`支票,我想把它兑换成日元。

c:yes,sir check is drawn on a bank in san francisco will take about ten days to clear.

职员:好的。这张支票是从旧金山银行开出的,大约要花10天时间才可清算。

m:you mean i can’t get the money right away?

村田:您是说,我不能马上得到钱吗?

c:no,we have to send the check to san francisco for collection can give you the proceeds assoon as we collect the funds.

职员:是的,我们必须把支票寄到旧金山去取款。我们一收到这项专款,就会马上付给您的。

m;then ,you can pay me in yen?

村田:那时,您就能够支付给我日元了吗?

c:yes,we will change the proceeds to yen for you will deduct a collection service charge fromthe proceeds ,of course .

职员:是的,我们将把款项为您换成日元。当然,我们要从中扣除取款的手续费。

m:how much is that?

村田:那要多少钱?

c:normally just a few hundred can ask for a cable remittance from san francisco if youwould like .

职员:通常,只需几百日元。如果您愿意的话,我们可以要求从旧金山为您电汇,

we could then cash it for you very quickly ,but you would have to pay the charges for the cable .

那样我们就可以很快地将支票兑现,但是您需要支付电汇费用

m:no,i can wait for the ten you notify me when you receive the proceeds?

村田:不用了,我可以等10天。你们收到款子后,可以通知吗?

c:yes,we’ll call you you please endorse the check on the back ?

职员:是的,我们会给您打电话的,请您在支票的后面签个字,好吗?

m;you mean sign my name?

村田:您是说签上我的姓名吗?

c: please fill out this foreign remittances form .

职员:是的,另外,请填写一张外汇表。