当前位置

首页 > 语文基础 > 台词 > 唐顿庄园经典的台词

唐顿庄园经典的台词

推荐人: 来源: 阅读: 3.4W 次

I dont know why people say that, when its almost never true.

唐顿庄园经典的台词

真不知道为什么人们明知那是骗人的话还要说。

Youre nervous because youre intelligent. Only stupid people are foolhardy.

你紧张是因为你聪明,只有傻子才有勇无谋。

I reckon you work hard and you deserve to succeed. You just have to stick at it... and you will.

我觉得你很努力,应该成功...只要坚持...就一定会成功。

To fail at the first attempt does not mean that you wont succeed later.

第一次尝试失败并不意味着以后不会成功。

If we dont respect the past, itll be harder to build our future.

我们若不能尊重过去,也就难以建设未来。

The world moves on, and we must move with it.

世道变了,我们也得跟着变。

We shout and scream and wail and cry but in the end we must all die.

人生不管经历怎样的大悲大喜,我们终究都会死去。

Love is like riding, or speaking French. If you dont learn it young, its hard to get the trick of it later.

爱,就好比骑马、说法语。如果没趁年轻学会爱,以后再想要抓住爱的诀窍就难了。

There can be too much truth in any relationships.

人与人之间实话说得太多也会物极必反。

There are rules to this way of life. And if you are not prepared live by them, then its not the right life for you.

每种生活都有它自己的规矩。如果你不愿意守规矩,那么这种生活就不适合你。

You can change your life if you want to. Sometimes, you have to be hard on yourself, but you can change it completely.

有志者事竟成。有时虽然劳其筋骨,但是命运可以彻底改变。

When something bad happens, theres no point in wishing it had not happened. The only option is to minimize the damage.

事情已经发生了,还希望事情不要发生没有意义,当务之急是减少损失。

Lifes altered you, as its altered me. And what would be the point of living if we didnt let life change us?

生活改变了你我,若要回到原点一成不变,那人生还有何意义?

It just happens. And we should live with it.

世事无常,我们要随遇而安

We must all have our hearts broken once or twice before were done.

人这一生啊,总要心碎一两次的。

The business of life is the acquisition of memories. In the end thats all there is.

人生就是不断收集回忆的过程,最终能陪伴我们的也只有回忆了。

My dear, all life is a series of problems which we must try and solve.

亲爱的,人生就是会遇到各种麻烦,我们得尽力解决。

If we dont respect the past, itll be harder to build our future.

如果我们不尊重过去,就更难创造未来。(经典台词 )

We shout and scream and wail and cry, but in the end we must all die.

不管经历怎样的大悲大喜,我们终究都会死去。

Its a big thing to give up your whole world.

放弃你的整个世界可不是小事。

There can be too much truth in any relationships.

人与人之间,实话说得太多也会物极必反。

Love is like riding or speaking French. If you dont learn it young, its hard to get the trick of it later.

爱,就好比骑马、说法语。如果没趁年轻学会爱,以后再想要抓住爱的诀窍就难了。

We all carry scars, Mr. Bates, inside or out.

贝茨先生,我们都有伤疤,无论是内伤还是外伤。

My dear, when tragedies strike, we try to find someone to blame. In the absence of suitable candidate, we usually blame ourselves.

亲爱的,当悲剧降临,我们总想把责任归咎于他人。如果无人可以指责,我们往往责备自己。

There are rules to this way of life. If youre not prepared to live by them, then its not the right life for you.

每种生活都有它自己的规矩。如果你不愿意守规矩,那么这种生活就不适合你。

You are no different to the rest of us, remember that.

记住这点:你和别人没有任何不同。

Every mountain is unclimbable until someone climbs it. Every ship is unsinkable until it sinks.

没有翻不了的山,也没有沉不了的船。

The world moves on, and we must move with it.

世道变了,我们也得跟着变。